The Efficient 2019 – Scientific Committee is looking for paper contributions that discuss global best practices, advances in fundamental science, innovative research, policy developments, and solutions to challenges in relation to urban water and wastewater efficiency.
Presenting at Efficient 2019 is a valuable opportunity to meet members of the global community of urban water professionals. Do not miss the opportunity to present your research work and pitch your solutions on various conference topics:
- Policies & legislation
- Planning & implementation
- Best Management Practices
- Measurement of efficiency programs
- Water efficiency labelling
- Non-revenue water, leakage and pressure management
- Climate change and drought adaptation
- Water and energy nexus
- Water recycling and reuse
- Efficiency of bulk supply systems
- Water security
- Efficient waste water treatment
- Public involvement
Deadline for abstract submission is on April 30, 2018. Authors of successful abstract shall be contacted on August 31, 2018, and full paper submission will be on November 30, 2018. Papers submitted may also be peer reviewed for publication in IWA journals.
Please note the following abstract submission guidelines:
- Abstracts must be in English;
- More than one abstract may be submitted;
- Abstract text must not exceed 500 words and must have a clear and concise title, a brief introduction (purpose), methodology, results, and conclusions;
- Abstracts must choose one of the topic themes; and
- The preferred presentation type (platform with paper, platform with no paper, or poster) must be specified.
Submit your abstracts through the official website, https://efficient.ita.upv.es/upload/