About 100 presentations, workshops and discussion fora will take place in three parallel sessions during the three days of the conference.
Stay tuned for more updates on the conference!
The Scientific Committee of the IWA Efficient Urban Water Management Specialist Group will ensure that the programme meets highest international standards. All abstracts received by the committee will be carefully reviewed and only the very best will be accepted for oral presentation.
Topics will include all aspects of efficient urban water and wastewater management, for example:
- Policies & legislation
- Planning & implementation
- Best Management Practices
- Measurement of efficiency programs
- Water efficiency labelling
- Non-revenue water, leakage and pressure management
- Climate change and drought adaptation
- Water and energy nexus
- Water recycling and reuse
- Efficiency of bulk supply systems
- Water security
- Efficient waste water treatment
- Public involvement
Registration will open in April 2018. Stay connected by subscribing to our mailing list.